Sunday, 4 August 2013

New Shoes

I bought a fab new pair of summery shoes I thought I would share with you. They had been calling to me for such a long time when I was walking to and from work so I finally tried them on and loved how they looked but also how comfy they were.

They are currently on sale at Marks and Spencer for £29.99 and they have lovely padding on the sole so they are super soft to stand on.

marks and spencer shoes

They are a really nice colour for summer and have the lovely cork looking heels, and pretty gold studs around the platform. I am really happy with them and have discovered how amazing Marks and Spencer's shoes are. They do half sizes and wider fit shoes but they are still trendy, so you don't have to sacrifice comfort for style Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them