Monday, 17 December 2012

Pretty Shiny Things

Hi everyone, sorry it has been so long since I last blogged. I kind of lost my blogging mojo a little, and have had other stuff going on in my little world that has been taking up a lot of my attention span.

Everything gets a little crazy around Christmas time, I'm sure you have all been busy little bee's buying lots of gifts and eating lots of mince pies. I have seen so many beautiful things whilst wandering the shops and I wish I could have it all, greedy I know but I have always been a bit of a magpie and I love glittery, shiny things!

I was in Debenhams at the weekend and was looking at the Dita Von Teese stand for Art Deco and fell in love with a beautiful little eye shadow palette called "Golden Vintage Eyelights" I couldn't stop cooing over how pretty it was. The compact itself is shiny and gold (magpie syndrome went crazy at first sight) and then there are 3 shades of eye shadow inside, a pale cream shimmer, baby pink and a brown. They all have pretty little glitter flecks in them and they are shaped like feathers. The palette was on special in the Debenhams Christmas event so I got it for £22.50 and I am so happy with it.

Golden Vintage eyelights, Dita Von Teese

Dita Von Teese make-up

Please excuse the fact that I have used the compact before photographing it, but I couldn't resist : )

I couldn't find this on Debenhams website but if you pop in store they should have the Dita Von Teese stand, but here is a link to Art Deco.

I spent ages looking at their products, they have an amazing range of eye shadows, and the colours are so beautiful. I have a wish list as long as my arm for colours I want from Art Deco.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them