Monday, 31 December 2012

NOTD

My very last NOTD of 2012!

I got OPI's strawberry margarita before Christmas and have worn it twice since then. It is such an amazing pink colour, and I really love it.

OPI Strawberry Margarita

It is such a bright cheerful colour, and although it's a hot pink there is an underlying "barbie" pink about it which makes it a little more girly and fruity if that makes a scrap of sense! 

I really adore the colour and it will be great for summer, but for now it is lifting my winter blues.

OPI Strawberry Margarita

I painted my nails with 2 coats of the colour and then glitzed it up a bit with some gold glitter pieces and a couple of stars. I really like the combination of this pink with gold.

OPI Strawberry Margarita

I also have it on my toes too and because it is such a bright summery colour I am looking forward to doing a tropical themed nail art with it. Maybe add a little lime green and yellow swirls and some slices of lemon and lime. Watch this space, I will create that look for spring, but for now back to cold dark days. I feel like I am drowning under a pile of chocolates and I don't remember the last time I ate a proper meal. I have been eating a whole load of rubbish and feel pretty rubbish too because of it.
I don't know about you, but I am ready for the new year, a fresh start, and I will be a little healthier ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them