Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Vivo Unprotected Palette

I got the Unprotected palette a couple of weeks ago now and hadn't got around to using it. As anyone who reads my blog will know, I love Vivo! I feel a bit like a broken record but I honestly can't get over the quality of the make-up for such a low price. It just proves that sometimes you are paying through the nose for some items just because of the label.

The Unprotected palette is a dupe of Urban Decays Naked palette, and so far I have used 3 shades out of the twelve. I wanted to do a simple make-up for a wedding fayre I was exhibiting at on Sunday, something that would be perfect for a bridal look, so I used "forever" all over my lid and "today" in the crease.

The shade "forever" reminds me of my favourite Urban Decay shadow "sin" but a lot cheaper and just as good.

vivo unprotected, stories of an english rose

If you were just starting out with make-up or were a naturals only girl, I honestly think that you could own just this palette and still be able to create lots of looks for night and day. I think it has all you need, going from natural matte shadows like "Escape" and "Flutter" to shimmery golds that would be great for the evening with a bit of black mascara and liner, all the way through to "Free" and "Awaken" for the more smokey looks.

I really love this palette and when you only pay £4 for something this good, it puts a huge smile on your face!

I am wearing shadows from this palette today, a simple look created with "forever", "today" and "divine".

Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose


Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

See how shimmery and pretty the shades are, so go grab yourself one! : )




4 comments:

  1. Great palette , gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they, and such a great price.

      Delete
  2. Lovely palette :)

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award btw, hope you don't mind :)

    http://cakingiton.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Laura! Do I have to answer 11 questions?

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them