Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Party Make-up

It is officially the part season, Halloween parties, Bonfire parties, Thanks-Giving parties (for those in the US) Christmas parties, New Years Eve parties  That is a lot of events to get glammed up for!

I am a hair and make-up artist, as well as working on photo shoots I also work with brides and ladies wanting their hair and make-up done for events and nights out. So if you feel like treating yourself or someone else to having your hair and make-up done in your home or hotel, feel free to contact me. I work throughout London and the home counties and Suffolk and will work out special rates for group bookings.

I am also offering the lovely readers of my blog a 20% discount this Winter with this promotional code: ROSE12

Check out my site for more details and info: Hairz n Graces

Here are some of my previous clients for some make-up inspiration.

Hairz n Graces, make-up by Michelle Bowers

Urban Decay golds, with black liner.

Hairz n Graces, make-up by Michelle Bowers

Something a little more dramatic, purple and black eyes with lots of lashes!


9 comments:

  1. Such lovely makeup! Thanks for your nice comment. I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment ! how about we follow each other? www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you are so talented!! Too bad you aren't in the US!

    XoXo
    KimBai

    kimbai228.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the purple smoked out eye! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandi, it was created with purple and white pigments blended together and black eye-shadow for definition. x

      Delete
  5. That's so pretty!!! Wanna follow each other?

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Astrid! I checked out your blog, it's lovely!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them