Wednesday, 10 October 2012

OPI The world is not enough

I have finally got round to painting my nails with another of the Skyfall mini's. Today I used the world is not enough, which is a mink colour with very fine glitter flecks in it. It's a pretty colour, quite demure.

OPI the world is not enough, stories of an english rose

I like the colour, but I'm not crazy about it on me. I'm more of a fan of bright shades or really deep colours and this is neither of those. I feel it's quite mature and elegant, but not really me. It also takes about 4 coats before you get a decent opaque coverage, which is quite a lot.

OPI the world is not enough, stories of an english rose

As this is one of the mini bottle's it obviously has a mini brush, which is a pain in the butt to paint long nails with, so it took what felt like forever to do 4 coats on 10 nails and I was beginning to think I would be painting my nails for the rest of my life! 

Although this colour is not for me, I'm sure some of you out there will love it!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I like this I'm a big fan of steel grey colors and this one is on point!

    Found you threw the followers to friends hop

    Ashley
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! Glad you like the colour, it's limited edition so you better hop to it if you want one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour, but 4 coats? This type of formula annoys me, haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know 4 coats is a lot right. I get bored after one! OPI is usually so much better than that.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them