Thursday, 4 October 2012

New Kate lipsticks by Rimmel

Kate Rimmel London


I picked up one of the lipsticks from the Kate Moss collection by Rimmel yesterday in shade 01. It is a luscious deep red, perfect for the colder months. I did have a little bit of trouble just picking one of the gorgeous shades from this collection though as they are all so pretty.

Here is the one I got:

Kate Rimmel London lipstick

Kate Rimmel London lipstick

It has picked up a little more of a bright red on camera, in reality it is a little deeper than it looks in the photo.

Kate Rimmel London lipstick



It is a really deep, highly pigmented lipstick, completely matte so if you like a little shine you will need to add some gloss over the top. The pigment really stains your lips as well so it is incredibly long lasting, even through eating and drinking which is handy if you are anything like me and too lazy to keep re-applying lip colour! The only down side I have with this, is it is so difficult to apply from the tube, I tried last night when I got home and I made a right old mess of it, and if you go wrong it's quite difficult to correct because it will stain the skin so you would need to start messing around with cotton buds and make-up remover and ....... bah I can't be bothered with all of that, so it's probably best to apply with a lip brush. I have had it on again today and I just dabbed it onto my lips lightly from the tube which is easy enough if you want a less intense colour.

If you would like to see the other shades in this collection then check it out on Rimmel's site.





2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up this lipstick for a while. Could be another purchase that I don't really need soon!!
    Lea x

    http://galaxycaramel69-fashionforward.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should, it's a lovely lipstick! x

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them