Friday, 5 October 2012

MUA Nail Constellation

I understand that some people have been finding it hard to get hold of the Nail Consellations by MUA as there was a lot of hype surrounding their release last week, but as far as I know you can still order them online even if you can't find them in store.

I was lucky enough to get the two colours I wanted from my local Superdrug and have had a chance to play with them. I personally am not all that keen on putting them all over my nails, I don't like the effect as much as I do when creating some kind of pattern with them. So for those of you that like me find it a bit too much all over the whole nail, this is what I did.

Nail constellation in leo

I used 2 coats of Essie Mint Candy Apple nail polish, then when it was dry I put another stripe of polish where I wanted the constellation, and over a bowl I poured the constellation onto my nails and then gently pressed them into the polish to make sure they were secure. For this design I used Leo nail constellation because it went so well with the pale mint green polish, and my 2 fave colours are turquoise and deep purple!

Nail constellation in leo

I really love the effect, what do you think?




8 comments:

  1. I love the "caviar" manicure, it's so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer I remember having this sort of stuff about 10 years ago when it was just called bullion lol. It comes off so easily though, I think it needs a layer of gel over the top. I had only just done it and then managed to knock a row off when I changed my clothes.

      Delete
  2. That looks gorgeous!
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cool idea. More interesting than just loading the beads on your nails or having an accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just find it a bit ott to have it all over my nails, especially as mine are long, it would just be way too much.

      Delete
  4. Wowweeee this looks amazing. Its something i haven't experimented with yet but i think you may have me convinced to try :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Go on give it a try, but I would just recommend you use a top coat even though they advise that you don't. You will know why tomorrow when I will blog about my experience with these pesky little balls. x

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them