Sunday, 7 October 2012

Monthly Favourites: September

I have finally got round to photographing my monthly faves.

Drumroll please..... ta-dah!

Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

So here are the make-up items I have been wearing a lot more recently. I have noticed that all of my make-up items are a similar colour! It honestly didn't occur to me until I started writing this and looking at them all next to each other. They are all a kind of bronzed, peachy pink shade, so I must really love that colour and have never known it before haha! 

So we have:

OPI Cozu-Melted in the sun

I bought this at Olympia so it was towards the back end of September but I painted my nails with it the day after I got it and fell in love with the colour, it's so pretty. I did a post about it here if you want to read more about it.

Vivo baked blush in cinnamon

As you may have realised I am a massive fan of Vivo products, they are great value for money. This blusher is so pretty, it's a lovely warm pink/peach shade and I pretty much wore it every day in September.

Vivo eyeliner in black glitter

Another Vivo treasure, I love this pencil liner as it is lovely and soft and smudges really well and it has tiny flecks of silver glitter in it. I love that it has a little smudger on one end of the pencil as well, makes it super easy to blend it in without having to use a brush. It only cost £1.50 as well, what a bargin!

Benefit big beautiful eyes palette 

What can I say, this is such a make-up staple. The colours are pretty and wearable for everyday without looking boring because they have a lovely shimmer to them. When I am rushed or not in the mood to be too fussy with my make-up I will always reach for this palette, I also love the little liner brush that it came with so use that almost everyday. This is how I wear mine in case you are interested in what the colours are like.

No 7 hot cloth cleanser

I was never really a cleanser type of girl, I always used face wipes to take make-up off (because I was lazy) and a facial wash in the morning as I thought it would be better for my problematic skin than using something creamy. But I had spotted this in a review and decided to give it a go, I have been using it morning and night for a month now I think and I love it! I love the muslin cloth for making it easy and mess free to wash off, and I love how the cleanser has helped my skin, it is smoother and brighter than it was and it has also restored my faith in skincare! Check out my full review here.

So there is my round up of my September staples. I hope you're having an awesome weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love your monthly favourites, I'm a huge fan of no7 products xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much hunny! I am a converted fan now also. What else of theirs do you recommend?

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh your the first blogger i've come across who also loves the No7 Hot cloth cleanser :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha is that because everyone else is a cleanse and polish fan?

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them