Friday, 12 October 2012

Halloween Nails

I am getting into the Halloween spirit today, I have done some Halloween nail art and I have 2 pumpkins waiting for me to cook or create with! I really love this time of year so much.

So I will jump straight to it, and show you my festive nails.

Halloween nails, stories of an english rose
Halloween nails, stories of an english rose

I still have on "the world is not enough" it's not my favourite colour but it was a good background for this as it's not colourful enough to distract attention from the cute little pumpkins and skull and cross bones I have used. I created the blood using OPI "the spy who loved me" and I have really fallen in love with this colour. I can see myself wearing this a lot in the lead up to Christmas as it's such a lovely red with gold flecks.

Halloween nails, stories of an english rose


Hope you guys like them and it inspires you to create your own Halloween nails! 


12 comments:

  1. wow very cool! you're so talented! lovely blog, happy to be your newest follower!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and pretty! Thanks so much for your sweet comment, dear. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!!! That color is so pretty and your nails are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much, that's so sweet of you!

      Delete
  4. WOW how funky and fabulous!! love it Michelle :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love your blog by the way, you always look stunning!

      Delete
  5. they look amazing! love the base colour :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them