Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Girl Crush Tag

I have decided to do my first tag, and I have chosen to do the girl crush one because there are so many gorgeous celebs out there that I admire, and wish I looked like!

So first up is......

Kim Kardashian

She is just a natural beauty isn't she, those big bambi eyes surrounded by a million long dark lashes and the perfect full lips, sumptuous dark shiny hair and latte coloured skin. She is just gorgeous, and I would give my right arm to look like her! She also has impeccable taste in make-up, admired by many as youtube and blogs are littered with tutorials on how to copy her look.


Rihanna

She has the most beautiful hypnotic green eyes, a cute button nose and perfect full lips, not to mention her amazing sense of style and attitude. She has the balls to change up her hairstyle and try something new, and wears the most gorgeous and sometimes outrageous clothes. Rihanna is someone I admire for being outspoken, and not ashamed of who she is, she is always up for trying something new and just being herself!


Katy Perry

Miss K Pez, a beautiful girl with a gorgeous body. She embraces her curves and isn't trying to be stick thin, or wear what everyone else is, to fit in. She in fact did quite the opposite and she has a career because of that! Her break through single got her noticed because it was controversial and her style was different, she isn't afraid to say what's on her mind or stand out from the crowd and try something new. I love her for her wacky hair colours, those beautiful baby blue's and an unforgettable sense of style!


Gwen Stefani

The girl is incredible! She is in her 40's but doesn't look a day over 25, she is simply gorgeous. Those deep chocolate eyes, platinum blonde hair and the ability to rock red lips like no other, makes her one of my style icons. She is also not afraid to change it up and be different, she was wearing her hair in victory rolls years before they became trendy again and always looks amazing. I have loved her since I was a kid and used to listen to no doubt and wish I could have blue hair like hers.



Kimberley Walsh

How can you not love a face like that! She has a cute look, beautiful plump lips and pretty eyes, gorgeous high cheek bones and a button nose, and a banging body to top it off. She is a home grown beauty with amazing curves and a girl next door face, and hair the colour of honey. 



Isabel Lucas

She is just so natural and girl next door, and has this beautiful little elfin face and upturned nose. She is incredibly cute and a typical aussie beach babe with the soft wavy blonde hair. I love her geek chic look and the way she looks just perfect without a scrap of make-up on her face, I wish I could do that!


So there's my round up of beauties, I hope you enjoyed reading what I had to say about these lovely ladies and their style. Who do you have a girl crush on?







2 comments:

  1. Great picks. I dont know who the last two are but I love Rhianna & Gwens style & beauty & how can anyone deny Kim K's beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I love how they like playful and different clothes and aren't afraid to try new things.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them