Friday, 26 October 2012

Friday Facts

It's that time of the week again! Hope you are all having a great Friday and are looking forward to the weekend!

Here a few little facts about me today.

What make-up do I have on?

I currently only have on some mascara, I might put a little bit of red lipstick on in a moment, but today I have been very natural.

What nail polish am I wearing?

OPI the spy who loved me, you can read the below post to see what it looks like.

What plans do I have for this evening?

A movie night in with my boyfriend, I am cooking Katsu curry, and have lots of Pepsi and crisps to snack on and a real kiddy movie to watch. Mr Popper's Penguins. My boyfriend is a massive fan of penguins and would have one as a pet if he could!

What have I been loving today?

Listening to The Temper Trap, salt and pepper pringles (so good) and my pea and edamame bean salad for lunch. It is so good, you should try it!

Pea and edamame salad, stories of an english rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them