Monday, 1 October 2012

Famous High Five Eyeshadow in Glitzy

I picked this up in Superdrug at the weekend as I thought the colours were so pretty, and the little compact looks cute with the glitter animal print on it.

famous cosmetics
famous cosmetics
famous cosmetics

The 5 eye shadows are all gold or bronze shades with shimmer particles, such great colours for Autumn and Christmas time. I really love these kind of colours, but they are especially good for those of you with blue eyes, they will really make your eye colour pop. 

I swatched the colours on my arm and they came out really well. They have lovely pigmented colour and they go on nice and smoothly.

famous cosmetics high five in glitzy swatches

I think the colours are beautiful, especially the cream shimmer one on the top right. 


Bit blurry this pic, I was trying to show you how bright and shimmery the colour was but it didn't quite turn out how I had planned haha!

famous cosmetics

If you fancy one of these for yourself then you can find them in most Superdrug stores for £4.99 or online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them