Saturday, 22 September 2012

The Inside Scoop

Gabrielle Louise

This weeks inside scoop is with the gorgeous Gabrielle Louise, 20 from Liverpool. 

How did you get into modelling?

I started modelling quite young, I was spotted walking through the town center by a model scout who asked me to go for a test shoot, I went with my mum, I was so nervous, after the shoot I was called back and they told me that the agency would like to represent me, I was thrilled! it all went from there really...

What's your favourite thing about being a model?

The make-up, the clothes, the flashing lights, people know who you are and are interested to know things about you


What are you currently reading?

John Grisham - law of torts, its about the criminal justice system its really interesting

What's on your ipod at the moment?

All the latest dance music, R 'n' B and of course some dubstep!


What is your all time favourite beauty product?

My pout plump lipgloss and my garnier eye roll on they are my beauty needs!


Sweet or savoury?

Sweet of course! I love anything sugary!

Gabrielle Louise


What's your favourite coffee?

Tea all the way!

Who is your fashion/beauty icon?

Audrey Hepburn she was so naturally beautiful, such a good role model for young girls


What are you currently saving for?

My new car :D

Your desert island essentials?

Mascara and my ipod, nothing sensible like a lighter


Your skincare routine?

I exfoliate my skin twice a week and wear a facemask once a week, I also make sure I take off the days makeup and wash my face and then moisturise with olay essentials before bed


Your favourite highstreet store?

Zara, I love the trendy clothes there


Top beauty tip?

Always moisturise your skin to keep it looking fresh and prevent wrinkles from dried out skin 

Your favourite thing to eat?

Pizza, totally unhealthy I know!


Your favourite cocktail?

I've just started drinking disaronno and coke, it tastes exactly like dr pepper!

Gabrielle Louise

If you would like to keep up to date with what Gabrielle is up to, follow her on twitter  or facebook.

Just wanted to add in this last pic of Gabrielle's nails, aren't they amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them