Thursday, 27 September 2012

One of those nail days

I am still testing out the nail bits I bought at the weekend, and decided I would try out one of the Skyfall collection today, but before I removed my current polish I wanted to play around with my green stripers.

So here is the outcome

nail art stripes

I was just messing around with them really, but thought I would show you how the colours come out. I did try and get the stripers in the background of the picture but you can't really see them so here is another:

Stripe rite

These were my bargin purchase of the weekend for only 49p each, I am now kicking myself that I didn't get one of every colour they had, never mind!
Just in case you like either of the colours, the teal colour code is 1028 and the pale green is 1035


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them