Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Worlds first anti ageing hand sanitizer

Now I don't know how many of you this will interest, it seems a little too gimmicky for me personally. But it is a world first so I felt I should feature it in my little bloggy blog. The hand sanitizer is made by Renouve, and is packed with a substance called palmitoyl tripeptide-5. This ingredient stimulates collegan production in the skin and actively reduces wrinkles, and the anti bacterial properties come from bitter orange peel extracts.
It retails at £22 per bottle, which is pretty pricey for a hand sanitizer, but if you take in to consideration the amount you would normally pay for a tube of anti ageing hand cream it doesn't seem so eye watering.
The little bottles are cute, and come in a variety of shades although only two are currently available via the Renouve site. If you do decide to give this a whirl, let me know how you get on. 

hand sanitizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them