Friday, 3 August 2012

Welcome, this is my first post on my new blog. I'm excited to meet you all! I have worked in the hair and beauty industry for the last 12 years when I started out as a trainee in a hair salon. I have worked in the hair, beauty and make-up sectors of the industry and still love it all and have been known to make little squealing noises when I come across a product or look that I like. (okay maybe I make those noises all the time, most recently over a gold eye-shadow I saw in a magazine)
I really do love make-up, I love colours and sparkle and anything that will make you look pretty. I am happy to have a career in an industry I love and that excites me.

Things that I am loving right now

dior nail varnish

Dior Golden Jungle nail polish (this may also have been one of the items I squeaked about when I saw it).
This new set from Dior is a beautiful gold base and a khaki top coat which cracks to leave a stunning crocodile pattern on your nails. 
This nail varnish was featured in Dior's autumn/winter 2012/13 catwalk and I think it's amazing. It is available now at Selfridges and you will be able to get your hands on it Nationwide from August 13th for £24. I can't wait to try it!

vivo bronzer
Vivo Cosmetics Baked Bronze Bronzer, I walked past the Vivo collection of make-up in Tesco and saw the prices and did a bit of a snobby make-up artist sneer. It's no secret that cheap products are often looked down upon and thought to be rubbish, but the £5 price tag of this bronzer seduced me so I decided to buy some (among other things). I love it, I have fair skin and it didn't make me look as though I had been tangoed. It looked really natural on my skin and gave me a lovely sunkissed glow that even fooled my boyfriend and mum who both commented on how tanned my face looked! Vivo do a nice variety of products and they are really quite good for the price, check them out in tesco stores or online from their website http://www.vivocosmetics.co.uk/ with prices starting from £1.50 it would be rude not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them