Saturday, 25 August 2012

Vixen Lips

As you may have read yesterday, I did a little make-up shopping and came home with a red vivo lipstick. My first ever red lipstick as I always thought it wouldn't look very nice on me and I was never brave enough to give it a try. But I bought it for my make-up kit and thought I would give it a whirl and see what I thought. The colour is very bright! But I absolutely love it!

Vivo Red Red Lipstick

It is a truly stunning shade of red, and the lipstick is so creamy and goes on like a dream. It is Vivo's shade Red Red, and as well as all of the above it also has really good staying power, I have been wearing it all day so far with only one application, and another bonus is it smells lovely too!

Vivo Red Red Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them