Tuesday, 21 August 2012

St Ives Facial Scrub

facial scrub
I am a massive fan of St Ives facial scrubs, I have used them for years and other brands just don't compare to this one. I find that is the best at making your skin feel clean and smooth and really scrubs away those dead skin cells and makes your skin look brighter. I use the blemish and blackhead control scrub because my skin is far from perfect and I find this one helps me control the breakouts. But if you are lucky enough to have clear skin then there is an invigorating scrub, or a gentle scrub for those delicate little flowers.

 My favourite thing about this scrub is the ground walnut shell that is used to exfoliate, it gives this scrub a rougher texture than you get with most facial scrubs so it really sloughs off the dead skin and flaky bits. I use this every day in the shower to clean my face, (although you should only use it 3-4 times per week, but it has never done me any harm) and one tube lasts for ages.

I rekindled my love for this product this morning after using another brand for a while, but I have come back to what I feel is the best for my skin. I love you St Ives!

Check out their whole range here.










On a side note:

caramel coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them