Monday, 27 August 2012

Smashbox




I was over the moon to see a Smashbox concession in Boots yesterday, I have loved this brand for a long time and they were hard to get your mitts on. So I was really happy to learn that Smashbox are opening concessions in Boots flagship stores in the next few weeks. The one at Lakeside in Essex is now open and one will be open in Bluewater in Kent shortly. For anyone near the Lakside store planning on doing some shopping today, they are giving away a lovely little box of goodies worth £19 when you buy any two products today only as part of their opening weekend! I would keep my eye on the Bluewater opening for the same deal! The girl on duty on the Smashbox stand was adorable and so helpful, she talked me through loads of the products and was chatting to me about their make-up and showing me some of their cool quirky products. They have an awesome blusher that adapts to each persons skin, on my hand it turned from clear to a bright flushed pink, on my friends skin it was a more muted pink and dries into a gorgeous velvet smooth powder finish.

smashbox products

I had a fantastic shopping trip yesterday with my friend, bought loads of stuff and have loads to tell you about, so stand by for a large post later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them