Monday, 20 August 2012

Sanctuary hand sugar scrub

I am a little lazier than I would like to be about hand care really, I have all the best intentions to really look after them but I get sidetracked very easily. However I have used Sanctuary's hand sugar scrub for the first time today and I love it! I am a fan of sugar scrubs anyway because they exfoliate really well, but this one has the bonus of Sanctuary's signature fragrance which is gorgeous. All you need is a little of the product in the palm of your hand and then rub together making sure you get between all your fingers and your knuckles where your skin can get rough and dry. Rinse the scrub off, dry and apply hand cream, et voila lovely soft pinkies! It worked so well and made my hands feel really smooth, it contains Vitamin E and white tea extract to moisturise and it certainly did the trick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them