Sunday, 12 August 2012

Samples

Liz Earle Tresemme

I hope you are all having a good weekend, I had a lovely day spent with my aunt yesterday whilst my boyfriend went to watch the women's olympic biking. While we were preparing lunch the postman arrived to give her a package of Liz Earle face cream that she had ordered, and it sparked a conversation about the products. My aunt has used the skin repair moisturiser for quite a few years and is a big fan, she and both her daughters use the brand for their skincare and they all love it. Now I have never used a Liz Earle product, but I regularly see it popping up in blogs and no one seems to have a bad word to say about it. My aunt very kindly sent me home with a Liz Earle catalogue and a couple of sample products to try. I have a 30ml bottle each of Orange flower botanical body wash and nourishing botanical body cream to give a whirl.
I also got a package with a few sachets of Tresemme split remedy, Elemental Herbology cell food and Dr Bragi bio marine exfoliant.

I am really looking forward to trying the Tresemme split remedy shampoo and conditioner, as my hair is bleached and it gets really dry and splits quite easily, so I will be interested to see how this stuff works. It claims there will be up to and 80% reduction in split ends after 3 uses. It apparently seals split ends from the inside.

I will follow up with the verdict on all of the above products in due course. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them