Friday, 10 August 2012

Rosy Glow

benefit big beautiful eyesFor the last few days I have been sporting a minimalist make-up look & today teamed with a smooth high bun. I haven't felt like spending ages in front of the mirror so I have just been putting a neutral colour on my eyes, like the middle shade out of the Benefit big beautiful eyes palette and a bit of the dark brown along my lashline, and a bit of a rosy blush on my cheeks. My favourite blusher at the moment is Cinnamon Glow by Vivo, it has a lovely warm pink colour to it and really brightens up my face and works so well with pale complexions. Altogether this a really natural look and takes me less than 5 minutes to pull together including doing my hair, it couldn't get much lazier.

I really love the big beautiful eyes palette from Benefit, the colours are simple and fresh and great for make-up newbies or those of you who don't like using bright colours.
I don't have much of the palest shade left now as it was such a big hit with my brides for their wedding day make-up so I will be repurchasing again soon to go in my kit. The other thing I really love about the palette is the little liner brush that it comes with, it is perfect for applying eyeshadow to your lashline for a soft liner effect and I use it every day.
vivo cinnamon glow blusher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them