Wednesday, 15 August 2012

River Island Love

A couple of weeks ago during a Sunday coffee and stroll trip I saw a pair of black wedges in River Island that may have made me squeak a little because they were so pretty. I decided to go onto their website to admire them and found a few more things that make my heart flutter. Oh to be a millionaire so I could buy all that my heart beats for....


      Top left: Black strappy wedges £50                                
      Bottom left:  Top right: Dress £165
      Black bodycon £70   
      Bottom right: Pink T-bar shoes £70

I really love River Island and always find a few pieces I want when I go in there, especially shoes but I suppose that is because I am mildly obsessed with shoes. One day they might even have a room in my house all of their own : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them