Sunday, 5 August 2012

Make-up boxes

I am in the process of repacking my hair and make-up kit at the moment, and I am always in search of the perfect way to store and transport all of my products and equipment. I bought a set of cheap clear plastic zip up pouches at tesco today. I like the clear ones for storing things in because it's easy to see the products without having to unpack them all. I am still on the hunt for a case or box to put it all in though, whilst looking on the internet I came across something I just had to share with you all.
vanity case


make-up box, vanity case













How stunning are these cases? I am in love with them, their patterns are amazing. I adore the giraffe print one, and they come in a range of sizes and different patterns to suit all tastes. So if animal print isn't your thing there are much more understated red or black croc prints instead. I think I will be purchasing one of these in the near future, if they also set your heart aflutter then you can find them at http://www.roobeauty.com/
beauty box



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them