Tuesday, 7 August 2012

L'Oreal elvive nutri gloss crystal shampoo

I wanted to try this shampoo and conditioner after reading about it in a magazine. It claims to make your hair shiny by leaving micro crystals on the hair to reflect the light. I used this shampoo and conditioner for the first time this morning, it comes in a lovely pale pink bottle and the sparkle in the product is visible through the packaging. It has a nice floral fragrance, and lathers up really well. The conditioner did the trick and made my hair easy to comb through, my hair is a nightmare to comb if I use a rubbish conditioner.
I ran down the stairs excitedly once I was dressed as I couldn't wait to dry it and see the results. However I needn't have ran so fast because I couldn't really tell the difference. Maybe there is a little more shine but it could be that I am inspecting my hair more closely than I normally would, so I can't really be sure.
L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner
Overall I wasn't that impressed, it is a perfectly good shampoo and conditioner if you judge it solely on that. But if you are looking for something that will make your hair shiny I would stick to a shine spray or serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them