Monday, 6 August 2012

Just a short one

Hi everyone, I hope your Monday is treating you well. This is only going to be a very short post for the moment. I just wanted to add my thoughts about another gloss that I had planned to blog about yesterday, but mid post my brother & sister in law arrived with my beautiful 4 day old nephew, so I had to drop everything for a long cuddle : )

collection lipglossSo these are my thoughts on Collection 2000's pure gloss in candyfloss. I have to admit I was seduced a little by the name, anything that is named after something made of sugar can't be bad right? The gloss comes in a tube like Lancome's juicy tubes. This is personal opinion but I'm not keen on the application from these, I always manage to squeeze out a little too much and end up with it all around my mouth, which isn't the best look! The colour in the tube is gorgeous, a true candyfloss pink but it comes out almost clear when you put it on so I was a little dissapointed with how sheer it was. But on the upside it smells lovely and is nice and shiny with little flecks of glitter and for only £1.99 it's a bargin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them