Thursday, 9 August 2012

Blog obsessed

I have been feeling a little sorry for myself the last few days because I have had a really bad neck. I have no idea why, or what happened but from sunday evening I noticed the aching in my neck and shoulders and when I woke up on monday I couldn't move my neck at all and it was so painful. : (
It feels a little better today, I have a lot more mobility in it now thankfully. I was getting a little fed up of having to turn my whole body when I wanted to look sideways.
Anyway I will stop moaning and tell you about my worrying obsession with blogs. Not only do I love writing on my own but I have a list as long as my arm of other peoples blogs that I am following, it is now getting to the point where I will never be able to keep up with them all! I am just a very nosy creature and love peeking into other peoples lives and what they are up to as well as picking up great tips and getting ideas.
This is an idea I picked up from the following site:

http://thelook.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/19/10761453-diy-7-new-stylish-ways-to-de-clutter-your-beauty-closet?lite

make-up storage

How cool is this!? I think this is such a great idea for storing your make-up, and it makes it easy to access. It's a little DIY project so you can pick your own frame and colours and match it to your decor. Follow the link above for instructions on how to make it.

After spending some time browsing blogs my little brain is bursting with things I want to try and show you all and ideas for future posts. I am literally drowning under pieces of paper with ideas and products written on them! I need to organise things to control the chaos.

On a side note I am loving the temper trap right now, I have their album playing in the background for the second time round this morning!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them